Basically, the definition of cold coffee is different all around the globe. In some countries, coffee is brewed and mixed with ice or ice is mixed with the coffee concoction. Then creamer is added and topped with some whipped cream. Some mix the coffee concoction with child cream or milk and topped with cream, In Srilanka and Ireland, some type of alcohol is added to the coffee. In India the definition of cold coffee it bit different. The instant coffee is mixed with chilled milk and ice, Sometimes vanilla flavored ice cream is also added to give texture and smoothness to the coffee. And to finish it off with it is served with some vanilla ice cream.
Today I am doing it in the same desi way but with a little twist. adding Pistachio flavor will give this recipe a distinct flavor. You will get the taste of coffee with a tint of pistachio flavor. This recipe makes a great mid-day meal as coffee contains caffeine with gives you instant energy and will satisfy your hunger.
So here is my recipe for Pistachio cold coffee:-
Preparation Time:- 5 minutes Cooking Time:- 10 minutes Total Time:- 15 minutes
Number of Serving:- 1 - 2 persons
1 cup = 250 ml
1/2 cup = 125 ml
1 tablespoon = 15 ml
1 teaspoon = 5 ml
1) Instant Coffee Powder:- 2 teaspoon
2) Cold Milk:- 1 cup
3) Sugar:-1/2 tablespoon
4) Pistachio Icecream:- 2 scoops or 4 tablespoon + 1 scoop for garnishing
5) Ice cubes:- 3 - 4
6) Water:- 1/4 cup
7) Pistachio:- 1/2 teaspoon (finely chopped, for garnishing )
1) Take a glass and add coffee powder, sugar, and hot water. Mix well until the sugar and coffee are dissolved completely. And a coffee concoction ie ready to use.
2) Take a blending jar and add the coffee concoction, milk, ice cream and ice to it.
3) Blend it until all the ice are crushed and ice cream is blended nicely with milk and sugar.
4) Take it out in a glass of your choice and garnish it with a scoop of ice cream and chopped pistachio. Your refreshing Pistachio cold coffee is ready to be served.
Do try my recipe and leave your comments below. Till then happy cooking..!
Great job for publishing such a beneficial web site. Your web log isn’t only useful but it is additionally really creative too. Coffee makers near meReplyDelete
Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. مونينReplyDelete